Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Birthday Wednesday!

Guess what? Today was my birthday and I almost forgot! The nicest thing about having a birthday at my age, is having another birthday! I mean, it certainly beats the alternative...
Trying a different coffee today. Well, different for me! One of the Folgers Gourmet Dark. I like the stronger coffees more and more. I was stuck for years and years with the same coffee and then, about a year ago, I was introduced to some different types and brands. It has really made having a cup of coffee more of an occasion each day. Now I have 3 main goals to achive before I move on...finding the perfect Chili recipe, the perfect Brisket recipe, and the best tasting coffee!
I have tried a LOT of coffee based on comments and suggestions from friends. But the final choice in the end will be mine , so I will continue to try different ones until suddenly one day...EUREKA!
Doesn't seem to take much to make me happy these days...and that's a good thing!

No comments: