Friday, November 23, 2007

Crazy Friday...

This is the busiest day of the year in the retail industry all over the country. I know...I spent the last 20 years or so working in it! Never did see what would make anyone in their right mind get up at 4:00 in the morning to go and stand in line at a store.....but that's just me!
Like a lot of folks, I spent a lot of the day putting leftovers in the freezer and eating more than I should....again. I have to admit to no guilt at all in having pie and coffee for breakfast, and more than my share of Ham sandwiches with my coffee today. I think I'm through eating for today...but I'm making no promises! Hey, some shop...and some eat! A real no-brainer for a Hermit, huh?

Seriously, I hope all had a safe and pleasant holiday...and wish you more of the same for the rest of the season!

1 comment:

Tara Olive said...

Some financial companies approved faster and more efficient than the other. Bottom line This really helps avoid arguments over when you actually told someone to do something. Thanks. Take your time and do the ground work carefully