Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sunny Wednesday...

The weather here almost makes me feel guilty about the folks living up north...reaching the high 70's here while our Northern Brothers are experiencing a severe winter storm series. Don't feel bad enough to move North and join them, though...

I've been watching a program suggested by Blondie at( http://blondesmakemoney.blogspot.com/) and it seems to be doing alright for those that need a little extra cash. Don't normally join this type of program ,but this time I did. Can't ever tell what might happen, ya know? Anyway, the program is called 10DollarsWonder .

I had some more thoughts I wanted to share today, but I'll wait until later...I want to enjoy some more of this beautiful weather while I can. Supposed to be in the 80's again later in the week. So I am off to fill the old coffee cup and hit the patio...a good spot to watch the tree rats dig up stale nuts..or whatever they are doing out there.

No comments: