Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to Winter...

Present temp is low 40's with slow rain...again today! I knew that Mother Nature was only teasing yesterday with the Spring type weather...that's Texas weather for ya! Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Slow day today in most ways...tomorrow I have to go across town early to go to the V.A. for my monthly visit. I'm hoping that the traffic won't be to bad due to the rain and cold. Always a gamble on Houston freeways...a big gamble in bad weather! People here don't know how to drive in any kind of nasty weather. Be nice to stay at home, but I need to go, so....

I want to tell you about a game site I started playing at. I usually don't play games, but something about this site drew me in. I found it to be both fun and profitable, since I've won 2 re loadable Master cards (loaded with $25 each) and almost have enough points to get another. I might opt for one of the many gift cards offered instead. Not too bad for a site that's free to play at! The name is NetWinner and if you look at their forum, you can find at least 30 different sites to play and win points and cash! Why don't you take a look?

Free is a very good price...want some fresh coffee?

No comments: