Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Program Update...

Just a quick note to let you know that SurfProfitPro is rocking right along! I have found them to be really quick to pay on withdraw request, which are now allowed on Wednesday as well as on the weekends. If you take a withdrawal, and use it to purchase another ad package before you surf the next day...it can start to add up. Start with a little and build it up to a ever increasing amount, always keeping in mind that sooner or later...all good things must end.

However, with this program paying 10% a day for 14 days and with using the proper reinvesting procedures, the program (or game) can and will be a little longer. Like I said, they are quick to pay out...at least they have been to me using SolidTrustPay.

I think you should take a look at SurfProfitPro if you haven't already...just my opinion!

Want some fresh coffee...???

No comments: