Saturday, March 15, 2008

Feeling A Little Moody Today...

Funny how that happens, isn't it? I mean, I have no reason to feel this way that I know of. Maybe it's just the weather...or the fact that I haven't been sleeping all that well. And maybe, just maybe...it's because I spent a time today looking through some old pictures with my Mom.

Some of the pictures brought back fond memories, some brought back the sadder times. Many had faces of friends and family that are no longer with us. Kinda makes you sad and happy at the same time, ya know? All I know is that since the flood of memories this afternoon, my mind has been filled with an ongoing movie of the past. Seems like everything I look at is a reminder of something or someone from long ago, and not so long ago. I have decided to let this feeling run itself out tonight and then, before I go to sleep, I will start my thoughts back in the direction of where I really want to be.

Sort of keeping with the way I feel tonight, I found this song by Frank Sinatra that seems to fit just right! Enjoy the song...ok?


No comments: