Wednesday, March 5, 2008

For What It's Worth...

Received the first program closure of the week last night. No apology, no attempt to call it something else, just an excuse and a parting nugget of wisdom..."Now is the time to cut our losses and move on". So much for "Ezy-Ezy-Ezy"...!!!

I think that most of the time, myself and others go into these programs knowing full well that they might not last long and as a rule, don't hold ill feelings about the admins when failure comes. However, in this case I definitely am taking it personally and will probably be mad at myself for a long time to come.

Every instinct I had was warning me about this program from the start...still I joined. My own fault! Folks, let me just say this up front so you will have it on record from me , OK? ALWAYS trust your own instincts! If your gut tells you to stay away from a program, then STAY AWAY!!!
I didn't and I paid the price!

Let me just say also that I have a feeling that this is just the first of several programs that will go down soon. I won't mention any names, but I think that this is going to be a bad week for those of us that count on good programs to make a little extra. Hope I'm wrong, but I would be surprised if we go the rest of the week without some more really bad news......

Time for a coffee refill...may be a two pot day!

No comments: