Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Foward Sunday...And Today's Update

For those of you that are forgetful like me...don't forget to set your clocks forward one hour! Luckily, my computer is less forgetful than I and does things like that on it's own. That's probably a good thing...! I have an excellent memory...it's just not very long!

Anyway, remember that it's "Spring Forward, Fall Back" on the clocks, OK? I need COFFEE !!

Back later, I'm pretty sure!
******

Well...just got an email announcing the closure of SurfProfitPro! Needless to say, I had a pending payment due...kiss that one good-by! The short list I gave you yesterday just got shorter again. I am hoping that not many of you joined up at my recommendation, but if you did...I apologise! That is the nature of this business playing the paid-to-surf programs, we all know they are not going to last and just hope to get our initial investment out while supporting the program at the same time. Doesn't always work out that way!

Now I really need coffee...!! (with a chaser, thank you very much!)

2 comments:

blondie said...

Could use some of that Kahlua myself. I need to learn to have the minimum in surf sites and just use them for advertising. That way, when they die, and they all will, I won't be crying over it. Ya know? :(
I'm sorry too Jim.
blondie

HermitJim said...

I wonder if we really are supposed to get wiser as we get older? I seemed to have missed out on that set of instructions somewhere...but I think that this is the reason I changed over to mainly traffic exchanges instead of PTS sites! Oh well, onward to better times, right? Thanks for dropping by!
Jim