Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Want To Make Money...? So Do I !

There is an old saying that goes something like this...if you want to make money on the Internet find someone that is successful at it, and copy what they do! Make sense ? You know it does!

For some time now, I have been following the lead of 2 people a lot more experienced and knowledgeable than I am about making money on the web. Both have blogs and I am an avid reader, checking in at least two times a day just to make sure I don't miss anything! Over the course of time, I have come to know both better and better, and have learned to listen to what they say.

When Blondie or JS list a program on their respective blogs, I take the time to check it out! It has proven to be a wise decision more times that not! I don't join each one they mention, but I do check each one out and see if it is for me. That's what we all should do...make up our own minds.

The thing that impressed me the most about this program is that it is being run by the SFIpay folks, so it is not a typical fly by night type of operation. That alone should at least be indicative of a longer lasting program. It is a duel payment system, meaning that you have a new place to advertise your own opportunities by purchasing ad packs, but it also has a profit sharing plan as well. The program has several levels of participation with ad packs starting as low as $10 and going all the way to $50. Only one ad pack purchase a day is allowed. I should mention that they accept SFIpay, AlertPay, and E-gold.

Now other than repeat here what others have already said...let me suggest that you got to the site and do some reading for yourself, ok? Here is the link if you want to use it. DrivenRapidWealth.com.

Whether you just want an additional advertising site, or want to make some additional money let me suggest that you take a look at this program. I did...liked what I saw and joined! Making money by following the leader! Kinda neat, huh?

Now, let's go have some coffee...!

2 comments:

blondie said...

Awwww Jim, you left me speechless :) What a thoughtful post!

It takes time to learn about the internet, and I'm no expert in any way. But I have managed to earn more and lose less each year. So I guess I must be doing something right eh? Even if it's just a gut feeling about programs and people. Sometimes those are the best indications, ya know?

Later,
blondie

HermitJim said...

Couldn't agree with ya more, Blondie...first impressions are most often the correct ones. At least, in my opinion...I figure that with your first impressions, as well as my own (and john's thrown in there)the how can we go wrong? Thanks for dropping by and for the post. See ya

Jim