Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Passing On Some Good Information...

This is another good bit of information that I recieved in my e-mail and I wanted to pass it on to you. I hope you pay some attention to what it says as I feel it is important.


THE TONGUE CAN BE YOUR WORST ENEMY!

Your words, your dreams, and your thoughts have power to create conditions in your life.

What you speak about, you can bring about.

If you keep saying you can't stand your job, you might lose your job.

If you keep saying you can't stand your body, your body can become sick.

If you keep saying you can't stand your car, your car could be stolen or just stop operating.

If you keep saying you're broke, guess what? You'll always be broke.

If you keep saying you can't trust a man or trust a woman, you will always find someone in your life to hurt and betray you.

If you keep saying you can't find a job, you will remain unemployed.

If you keep saying you can't find someone to love you or believe in you, your very thought will attract more experiences to confirm your beliefs.

If you keep talking about a divorce or break up in a relationship, then you might end up with it.

Turn your thoughts and conversations around to be more positive and power packed with faith, hope, love and action.

Don't be afraid to believe that you can have what you want and deserve.

Watch your Thoughts, they become words.
Watch your Words, they become actions.
Watch your Actions, they become habits.
Watch your Habits, they become character.
Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny.
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settle for.


Thought I would share this with you.

In the search for Me, I discovered Truth.

In the search for Truth, I discovered Love.

In the search for Love, I discovered GOD.

And in God, I have found Everything!!

See what I mean...? Good information and a good lesson! Now, let's get some fresh coffee !

8 comments:

Cat Melton said...

Yes, Jim, VERY good information. And we have to keep affirming these things DAILY, too.

Have a smile-worthy day, my friend!

Cat

HermitJim said...

Hey Cat...yes, it is important to walk the walk as well as talk the talk. By setting a good example in what we do and living as best we can, then we become a helper to others. After all, you never know who may be watching or when!

Smiles to ya!
Jim

blondie said...

OK OK, I made jokes about the tongue thing, but now that I read it, I can see in importance in it.

And yes, we should think of these things daily.

Thanks Jim :))
and Cat!

Anonymous said...

Very good advice! Sounds like something one's mother might teach them! Love, Mom

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I knew that you would understand if anyone would. That's cause we think a lot alike, Girl! Thanks for stopping by!

Hey Mom...I see ya figured out how to do the post thing. Good for you! I'll hve to be careful what I post now, huh?

Randall Sheriff said...

Sounds like a Creflo Dollar sermon series. I agree with every thing you said

HermitJim said...

hey Randall...thanks for stopping by and for the comments. Always a pleasure to see you!

Jim

Martinwpuh said...

Hey Cat...yes, it is important to walk the walk as well as talk the talk. By setting a good example in what we do and living as best we can, then we become a helper to others. After all, you never know who may be watching or when! Smiles to ya! Jim