Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's News...

Well...tomorrow at 10:00 AM Est. two new lines will be added to the available lines at Deep Cycler. The new lines will be for $5 and for $6. Now here's the thing. For the first hour or so you will be limited to buying 5 of each line. After that, the admin will lift the number of positions you can buy. I would suggest that if you want to play with these new lines that you get in early, as the first ones in will, of course, cycle first!

The three Paid-to-Advertise profit sharing sites I'm in are all doing well. They are DRW, ETXads, and E-tradexchange . The daily share of the profits can add up to a nice little bit of change over time, plus the advertising venue is very effective. I have had good results from the ads I placed on these sites, so I would again suggest that you at least check them out .

Of course, 10DW is still cycling for me and I'm still making money from it. Everyone is looking forward to the opening 10CentClub, which is the replacement for E2EPay. it should be opening soon, so just keep your pants on, OK?

The Private Program I'm in is really rocking right now...it is starting to mature again for me on the 7Th. That will be a nice little payday, believe me! I can't tell you anything about it here, but I can give you the details if you want to drop me an email.

Oh, and don't forget the Gano Coffee Business. Free to join, pays 20% commission on the 1st level, 10% on the second, and you get your own website to promote. The commissions are paid even on your own purchases, so it's a pretty good deal all around.

Speaking of coffee, I think it's time for a fresh cup. Want to join me...?

4 comments:

blondie said...

Morning Jim,
Nice update today on our programs.
Of course I'm joining you for coffee. Just got up myself.
yawnnnnnn
Cya in a bit,
blondie :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...bout time you showed up! Sorry, I should have brought you coffee in bed. But now that you are here, we can get on with making money and giving our readers a little smile, OK?

I'll try and do better with the coffee in the future! I gotta keep my favorite patio partner happy!

See ya...

Anonymous said...

HermitJim - Friday am here - of the coveted long weekend - both her ein Can and in the USA . School starts next week, people close up their cabins this week ( well the water part anyway ) and life starts to get organized.

Wishing you and others a safe long weekend - and have some fun too.
I won't be going to far as had my couple trips already this summer - but will seeing the sights of this city !! So Will still be cking in here to read the blogs.

HermitJim said...

Hey Myrna...your always welcome here and we appreciate the visits. Have a safe weekend, OK?

See ya later!