Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Update To Start The Week...

We are going to start the week off with an update on paying programs so that you guys can start making a little extra money if you aren't already, OK? Instead of just giving you the link, I thought maybe it would look a little nicer to give you a look at the banners for each program. All of these are paying programs, at least for me.

The first on the list is Driven Rapid Wealth...one of a group of profit sharing sites that are showing signs of becoming more and more popular.



The next in line is a sister site of DRW called ETXads. Almost a mirror site, but operates as a total separate entity. In my opinion, that's a good thing because if one goes down the other can continue to operate. Again, the profit as well as the advertising venue is very good. These two are well worth the time to look them over.



The third of these sites is E-TradeExchange. Very similar, but once again operating separately allows for a little more margin for safety. The value of the advertising you can get from these sites is outstanding, and the profit isn't bad either.



Now we come to one of my favorite sites. 10 Dollars Wonder...which is a non-sponsoring site and just continues to pay and pay...


Generated image

No update for me would be complete without mentioning the constantly paying ClixSense site. This program pays me without fail every single month and has ever since I joined. I cannot sing the praises of this program enough.



This last one is a new program that is officially opening Saturday. By joining now, you have a chance to get in early and start getting your referrals, if that's what you want to do. It should be a decently run program as the admin is very experienced and is trusted by some knowledgeable people that I in turn, trust. The name is Deep Cycler.

Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Well, that's all I have for now...so what do you say to some fresh coffee?

2 comments:

blondie said...

Morning Jim,
Enjoying the coffee with you while checking out all the cool banners you put up. Nice ;)
I should probably join clixsense huh? That's the only one I'm not in, lol
Well maybe today if I have time.
See you in a bit,
blondie :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for the kind words about the banner page. Almost looks like a carnival, doesn't it? Just wanted to do something different for a change.

I appreciate you dropping by...