Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry About The Non-post...

I just ran out of time yesterday before I could get everything done. I meant to have an update here this morning...but I didn't. So I'll be back later to post the update...but until then I hope this video will entertain a bit.

Back in a while...

***********

I was just over at TrafficEra, which is a good place to surf for advertising credits, and I signed in at 7:49 AM. The last time anyone on my "Team" signed in until then was when I signed in at 7:46AM on Wednesday. Think my "TEAM" is lost?? ME TOO!!!

************




Now let's have some more coffee...

5 comments:

blondie said...

What a great song you picked for today Jim!
Again, one of my favorites :)

Even though I haven't heard the song in years, I'm sure I could sing it for you, all the way through, from memory.

Don't remember where I left my socks last night, but I sure do remember these old songs, LOL

Thanks for the coffee and the tunes,
Catch you soon,
blondie :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...know what you mean about the song and the socks! Some days I barely remember my name, but I can remember things that happened 50 years ago

See ya later and thanks...!

js said...

Here is what I transcribed from my blog Jim... it may be interesting to you.
=========

Actually, Lydia, well... I don't really care as I don't have folks visiting me, I don't care for impressing folks, I don't just care! You know? When there is no one to impress? And on one's others?

So then I dither in my cleansing abilities, so what? And I don't care about germs either. The TV tries to convince you that germs are bad for you, so use the latest Lysol and so on.! And that's just bullshit. As you have heard that some hospitals have faced with super germs that have adopted to the latest germ killers!

So now they are doing that in our homes! So you see? I see it as just bullshit.

Major.

Sorry to use that language, but it is true!

I live amongst my germs just fine. As my immune system can handle it. OK? And yours can't. If you continue to listen to the Doctors and the TV commercials.

js

Anonymous said...

Hermitjim - Memory - what's that ?

HermitJim said...

Hey Myrna...I forget!!