Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Update...!


I haven't done an update for a while, so I thought I would give you a quick one today! Not sure if anyone pays any attention to them or not, but part of why I'm here is to tell you about the ways that I am actually earning a little extra money. Whether or not you choose to take advantage of the information is, as always, up to you.

10DW continues to pay and pay. Although it has slowed down for a bit, the Summertime seems to do that for all of these programs. Also, the fact that we are still waiting for news about the re-opening of E2EPay as 10CentClub has hurt the confidence of some players. As for me, I'm still getting payed so I'm staying in.

The three profit-sharing and advertising sites I use are continuing to pay on a daily basis. I am, naturally, talking about DRW, ETXads, and E-TradeExchange. They all three are sister sites and pay a daily share of the profits. You won't get rich, but as far as the advertising venue goes...it is very effective. You are offered a text ad, banner ad, and URL ad for every ad package you buy. With prices starting as low as $5 a package and the total earnings running from 150% to 200%, these paid-to-advertise sites are well the effort.

Clixsense is continually my favorite program to earn with. The reason is simple...they pay me every month. I can make more money at other sites, but the constant monthly checks are more than enough reason for me to stay with this program. I like it...a lot!! There again, you won't get rich but you will earn consistently. Isn't that what we all want? I do!

The most recent addition to our packages is DeepCycler. I don't usually play cyclers, but I followed the lead of several of my friends and joined. This jewel pays a total of 200% per investment with part of the profits being automatically reinvested back into the program. This should help to insure a little longer run. We'll see. I am already in profit, so I'm staying in and reinvesting to help keep it going.

That's all for now. I am in some other programs and you can see the links on the left there...but these are my favorites right now. Look them over if you will...or don't. Your choice, as always. Now...let's have some fresh coffee.

4 comments:

blondie said...

Morning Jim,
Bout dam time you posted! LOL
Thanks for the Updates today.
As mentioned earlier, I've got some chocolate chip muffins fresh out of the oven to go with our coffee today.
Ummmmm
blondie :))

HermitJim said...

CHOCOLATE ??? Did you say CHOCOLATE??? You really know the way to my heart, Girl! Coffee, Chocolate, and a good looking Blonde...what a way to start the day!!

Doesn't get much better than this!! WoooooHoooo!!!

Jim

Anonymous said...

Did I miss some chocolate... oh well had my grandchildren spending some time with me and they are the sweetest ever - he he !!

HermitJim said...

Hey Myrna...that's alright. I ate your share for ya...! Didn't want it to go to waste.