Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy Saturday Morning...

Well, sorry I am so late getting here today, but it has been a crazy night and crazy morning...I have to get on the roof today and trim some tree limbs with a power saw. Then I need to check out what the piece is that feel off my truck yesterday and was just sitting under the hood on top of the engine. I have no idea what it is...don't remember ever seeing it before and don't see where it goes or where it came from. But I do have a puddle of fluid under my truck...but it's just a small puddle. I haven't figured out if it's tranny fluid or what. I just know that it shouldn't be there.

After I finish that, I need to take down the sections of fence that are totally wrapped with wysteria vines. That means I am going to have to cut the 2x4 braces , remove the fence, and then carry them to the curb for the clean-up crews. All in all...it looks like a busy day.

But to go with your coffee, I'm showing the Saturday morning cartoon at the patio theatre...so enjoy! I'll catch up later, ok?

4 comments:

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Glad to see your post to let us know what you're up to today.
You be careful now doing all that stuff.
It's a jungle out there, you know? lol
C'ya soon
blondie :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...jungle is about right in describing the wysteria vines back there. Don't know why people have to plant things like that...guess to some they are a pretty palnt that makes a pretty flower.

I hope to get through with the majority of the work by this afternoon, and then I can take it easy!

Thanks for the visit...

La Crona said...

Hi Jim!

Road runner is absolutely a favorite of mine, thanks for sharing it:)

HermitJim said...

Hey Mattias...thanks for stopping by. The roadrunner has always been good for a chuckle or two...I like him pretty well. My Dad, when he was alive, liked the Roadrunner as well.

Some things never go out of style, I guess.

Thanls again for the visit...