Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Little Sunday Silliness...!


You ever have one of those days when it seems like your computer is taking over?

If so, you may appreciate some of these following offerings for today! If nothing else, maybe it will give you something to smile about!

Here are some sure signs that your computer may need replacing...

10. Lower corner of screen has the words "Etch-a-sketch" on it.

9. It's celebrity spokesman is that "Hey Vern!" guy.

8. In order to start it, you need some jumper cables and a friend's car.

7. It's slogan is "Pentium: redefining mathematics".

6. The "quick reference" manual is 120 pages long.

5. Whenever you turn it on, all the dogs in your neighborhood start howling.

4. The screen often displays the message, "Ain't it break time yet?"

3. The manual contains only one sentence: "Good Luck!"

2. The only chip inside is a Dorito.

1. You've decided that your computer is an excellent addition to your fabulous paperweight collection.

Now, if that weren't enough for ya, see if these pictures help to put things in perspective!




Now that we have something to think about...let's get some coffee and sit outside for a bit!

7 comments:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

I´m at least close to some of it :-) It´s time to buy a new computor :-)
Have a great day now!
Christer.

Kyddryn said...

Mornin', Mister Hermit, sir...

I don't collect paper weights...mine are doorstops.

Here's another one: When the CPU sounds like a coffee grinder.

Just a quick visit this morning...off to the gallery to make trouble...er...greeting cards...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

HermitJim said...

Hey Christer...
Man, do I know the feeling! They have a way of breaking when you really don't want them to!

Murphy's law, I guess!

Thanks for coming by, buddy!


Hey K...
I can't imagine you making trouble...especially at the gallery! But then, on second thought...I guess I can see that if I try heard enough!

Good luck...and have a good day! Thanks for the visit!

JoJo said...

Good Morning My Special One, And yes I am late this morning because it took 3 trys to boot this silly thing, and it isn't that old. Life can be difficult some days.
But it is only 50 this morning and I am loving it. So lets pour more coffee and enjoy.

HermitJim said...

Hey JoJo...
Maybe you should name it "Jim", 'cause sometimes it takes a lot of boots to get me going as well!

Hey, sweetie, thanks for coming by today!

Tatersmama said...

I have a computer geek that comes around regularly, but I just found out that my friends 15 year old son leaves the CG in the dirt!
I didn't know this thing could run so fast!! lol!

(there's an award over at my place for ya... ;-)

HermitJim said...

Hy TatersMama...
Many times the young ones can be surprising with their natural ability to fix computers!

Hey, I appreciate the award, my friend!

Thanks so much for comig by!