Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Important To Pay Attention...!


No matter what you are doing in life, it's important to pay attention to everything around you!

All it takes is just a second for things to change, and not always for the best...if you know what I mean!

Although this is just a humorous way of showing that fact, it could just as easily be a situation that is anything but funny!



Life is way too short, my friends! Pay attention to it...all the time!

After all, you don't want to miss anything important, right?

I've got fresh coffee out on the patio if you're interested.

5 comments:

Sixbears said...

Oh that is funny! Great prank. We see what we expect to see.

chinasyndrome said...

That was great! Too funny!

China
III

Dizzy-Dick said...

Kind of reminds me of the "old" Candid Camera show. You pur a smile on my face this morning and I needed one.

Ben in Texas said...

Just proves that the hand is quicker then the eye I guess. Cool prank, thanks for the link

JoJo said...

That was really good, made me laugh this morning.
Thanks lets get some of that coffee.