Saturday, December 22, 2012

Taking The Day Off...!

Since the family is all supposed to go to Mom's today, and I live right behind her, I am taking the day off.

I need to help her get things ready or else she will wear herself out doing too much, ya know? Sometimes she forgets her limitations. Not good for a lady who is 80 plus!

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with some goodies, providing I can smuggle some out! I appreciate you all dropping by and apologize for not being available.

Sometimes you just gotta do the family thing. You know how it is, right?

Coffee is set up on the patio, so help yourself. I'll join you when I can!

6 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Glad you are helping Mom - sometimes we try to do more than we should. We'll save some cookies for 'ya!

Gorges Smythe said...

Atta boy, Jim. (Seriously!)

JO said...

Have said this before and I'll say it again your a Great Son. I'll keep everyone entertained for you.

Oklahoma Mike said...

Enjoy every minute with her she's the only one ya got. I lost mine this year and the holidays are going to be different without her.

Dizzy-Dick said...

Everyone needs a day off now and then, but it doesn't sound like you will be getting any relaxation.

chinasyndrome said...

Jim,us fellas that are lucky enough to still have our Moms and or Dads Hey lets take care of em while we can Brother! May come a day we will wish we could. Merry Christmas Brother to you and yours!

China
III