Sunday, July 7, 2013

Old 'Toons For Sunday...!

How about some really old 'toons? I'm talking about reaching all the way to the 40s and 50s!

Careful though...some of these theme songs can get stuck in your head!



So, which do you like the best? Super Mouse or Mighty Mouse?



I still think I liked him better as Mighty Mouse!



Well, time for me to get ready for the upcoming rain...that is, if we really are going to get some! You know how these weather men are!

Coffee on the patio this morning. I have fresh biscuits and sausage gravy!

5 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Just love the older 'toons. I had completely forgotten about Mighty Mouse. Just love your biscuits and gravy - I'll be the first one to visit!

JO said...

Well those are really old I don't think we even had a TV back then.
I do remember Mighty Mouse but not Super Mouse.

We have had lots of rain every day.

Coffee on the patio sounds good with biscuits and sausage gravy

HermitJim said...

Hey Jo...
I'm like you in the fact that I didn't even remember Super Mouse!

Glad that you could come over today!

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
A lot of folks probably have forgotten him. Never was as popular as some of the others!

Thanks for coming over today!

Unknown said...

Gotta go with Super Mouse. The older cartoons always seem superior in quality. Just like older men. LOL!!