Sunday, September 8, 2013

Yep! It's Sunday 'Toons Again...!

I reckon that many of you are hoping someday I'll put something other than 'toons on here for Sunday, but today ain't the day!

I figure that there are enough serious blogs around where you can get all the latest on politics, religion, and war without me becoming involved, know what I mean?



Believe it or not, I bought one of those "voice throwers" when I was a kid...didn't work for me, though.



Back in the '50s, things were a lot simpler and more positive! Don't you think?



Guess that's all we have time for today. Hope you enjoyed it, folks!

Coffee in the kitchen this morning. More rain supposed to show up, know what I mean?

4 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Loved the cobbler one! Think I'll bring apple cobbler for all to enjoy. So sick of politics - no talk of it around the patio table today!

JO said...

Love the Sunday Toons, Yes to much other not fun stuff around.

Coffee in the kitchen is the way to go more rain here today too and for the next 7 days.

Mamahen said...

Don't ever change! Love Sunday toons. See i'll meet evrryone in the kitchen!

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Those were the days of positive messages. Don't see them like that anymore!

Thanks for bringing cobbler and for coming by this morning!



Hey Jo...
It seems like it's either feast or famine around here as far as the weather goes.

Thanks, sweetie, for dropping by today!



Hey Mamahen...
Gotta have our Sunday fix of the 'toons. Wouldn't seem right without them!

Thanks for the visit today!