Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tom And Jerry Sunday...!

Why Tom and Jerry you ask? Just cause I like 'em, that's why!

Of course, there's always the smile factor to figure in. I get plenty of that with most Tom and Jerry 'toons, and I hope you do also!



That t.v. set looks almost like one I used to have! They have really changed over the years!



I can't see why folks think there is too much violence in cartoons. Lots of slapstick, but really very little violence.



At least the last one has me thinking about Spring. Hopefully it won't be long now! I'm ready!

Coffee outside this morning! I even have some fresh brownies I'll share!

4 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Just love those older 'toons! Coffee and brownies outside sounds wonderful. It's 0 degrees up here again with more light snow for later.

JO said...

The hammer hitting is not as bad as the shooting and bombs with all the blood and gore in todays so called cartoons. these are just plain silly. LOL

Coffee on the patio? yes that sounds great. sun rising earlier now isn't wonderful.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Yep, the older 'toons seem to have a bit more umph than the newer ones!

Thanks for coming by today!



Hey Jo...
Silly is good, but gore...not so much!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over today!

Mamahen said...

Good toons good company good hot coffee n fresh brownies and fresh air to boot...... sounds like a darn good day to me :))