Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Means Cartoons...!

I was toying with the idea of NOT doing the cartoons anymore, but what the heck...they are fun!

I know a few folks don't like them and think it's a waste, but if you look at it as a history lesson of what used to be entertainment it all makes sense! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!



See? Some of these 'toons are older than many of us. Certainly older than I am(snicker...snicker)!



I know that you're smiling! I can almost see it! See...this ain't so bad, is it?



Well, I guess that there always has to be some bad mixed in with the good!



Gosh! Don't you just love a happy ending? I always did! So...that's all the 'toons for today! I hope you enjoyed them!

Coffee out on the patio this morning. If it starts to rain we will run inside to the kitchen, OK?

2 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Just love those old 'toons - Thanks!
I'll bring peach pie for all to enjoy on this lovely spring morning.

JO said...

Great oldies this morning. If only more people would watch these and realize what they are missing and see the difference between these and the awful junk out there today.

It is chilly here today not nice like yesterday. Pass the pot please.