Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Modern Version Of The Birds And Bees...!

I don't know if anyone would actually find a use for this, but you just never know!

 How was I born ? ? ? ? ? ? ?



cid:X.MA1.1402820823@aol.com


That’s not what Daddy told me!


A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'
The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:




cid:X.MA2.1402820823@aol.com
'You got Male

Coffee out on the patio this morning, if that's OK.

5 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Thanks for the chuckle to start off the weekend! How about I bring a peach pie for all?

Mamahen said...

Well that's one way to say it lol....patio sounds good and save some of that pie for me yummo :))

Dizzy-Dick said...

That should be understood much better by the youth of today than the old version. Good on Hermit.

Sixbears said...

Good one this morning Hermit!

JO said...

Oh my goodness. Now this kid is going to get onto trouble pretty early LOL

I'll take a refill please.