Sunday, July 20, 2014

Another Sunday already...!

Of course, Sunday means the funnies, right? RIGHT!

Here are some that you may not have seen for a while. I hope you enjoy them!



These guys were always funny, if you ask me. I still get a kick out of them!



Somehow I don't think that last one was politically correct, so don't tell anyone...OK?



OK...guess that's all we need today. Time to get back to whatever we were doing, ya know?

Coffee out on the patio this morning. Sausage and biscuits sound good?

5 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Thanks for A & C one - always loved those guys! Breakfast sound wonderful - I'll bring some fresh eggs!

JO said...

WOW that was a new twist to see A & C. The other 2 sure are oldies.

Now breakfast sounds really good and I'll bring some fresh ground coffee along.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
They were quite the pair, that's for sure!

Thanks for coming over today!



Hey Jo...
Just thought we would do something different today!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming by today!

Unknown said...

Wow sausage and biscuits with a hot cuppa joe sounds wonderful for a Sunday morning. I'll bring some tomatoes and we can stick them in the fridge until it's time to eat. Slice them babies up, they sure go good with the gravy!
Thanks for the funnies. I always enjoy them. Lots of times they are a window into a long forgotten (seemingly anyway) era. I'm always surprised to see so many that still ring true today.
Happy Sunday, my friend.

Mamahen said...

Hope I'm not to late for breakfast.....enjoyed the toons n A & C, they still crack me up...thanks fir the invite :))