Saturday, July 29, 2017

Gonna Be A Long Day...!

Believe it or not, I have to go to V.A. today! On a Saturday...! What's up with that, I wonder?

Not only that, I have to be there at 8:00 AM ! Crazy, right? This will be the very first time that I have been scheduled by them for a Saturday appointment. It's pretty unusual, I think. Anyway, this visit is for a check-up by the heart doctor(didn't I just do one of those?), so I guess it is important enough for me not to play hooky. The whole thing just sounds a bit strange to me.

It's been 100 degrees for the past day and is expected to be the same today. I really don't like being on the road when it's this hot, but what can ya do?

Coffee is in the regular place, so help yourself...OK?

8 comments:

Sixbears said...

Good luck! Hope all goes well.

Unknown said...

Hope everything is ok. Keep us posted. Love you Bubba.

HermitJim said...

Hey Sixbears...
I appreciate that.
Thanks for stopping by today!


Hey B...
I sure will.
Many thanks for coming over today, sis!

Dizzy-Dick said...

Sure hope all turns out well and you get only good news. Let us know what you find out and hope it is only good news. Maybe the Doc's new car payment is due??

Momlady said...

Hopefully your vehicle has good AC. Maybe the VA is trying to finally get on top of it. Hope all goes well....let us know. Your blue nowhere (as my daughter calls it) friends care about you.

JO said...

Wishing for good results for you. And I hope you have good a/c too. Will be waiting to hear that you are fine my Special Friend

HermitJim said...

Hey Dizzy...
I'll take all the good news I can get, believe me.
Thanks for the visit today!


Hey Momlady...
Always good to know that someone has your back, ya know?
Thanks for coming over today!


Hey Jo...
All things considered, it can only be good news. My a/c works pretty well...so that's a good thing.
Thanks for dropping in today, sweetie!

Gorges Smythe said...

Maybe they've got a backlog they're trying to whittle down with the new pressure to perform.